9.15.2009

Zach

Taking Zach's senior portraits really brought back some memories. I remember most of my friends dreaded the day they had to get their photo taken, myself included. We were just talking about those awkward poses and props of the 90's *picturing of my bro chillin on a mirror w/ a laser background, haha!* My shoot w/ Zach seemed natural and easy, wandering around his yard while chatting about Blink 182 and Weezer, we had a good time. His girlfriend was there, so we included her too. They really should win class couple, so cute together! I love them sitting on the bench and his lacrosse pics by his "goalie"....



















1 comment:

Elena Mielcarz said...

I bet this gent is super pumped! they came out awesome, i especially adore the one with zach in front of the wall with drawings on it! Class Best Sr. Pics! :) Definitely ;)