8.30.2009

A Happy 90th Birthday!

The best thing about being a photographer is getting to witness the pure love and happiness that family and friends have for one another. With any special occasion, I think the proof is in the small stuff, the smiles, laughs and hugs or the homemade cookies and handmade centerpieces that add a personal touch of charm! Marge's surprise party was simply wonderful. Everyone from the young to the old, was just bursting with love! I'm so lucky to know them, as they always make me feel like I'm a part of the family. These are some of my favorite moments from the day....
































4 comments:

Jennifer Sirois said...

Oh Taryn....you sure know how to make a girl cry! The pictures as per usual are stunning & so heartfelt. We truly love you and Thank you so very much for your kindness! I would love to get some copies of the ones of the kids....let me or Hilary now! xoxoxoo

Elena Mielcarz said...

Taryn, I love these pictures. I especially love the picture of Ella sitting on the green floor with her toys. You are a photographer girl. This is what you should always be doing. I love you! :)

hkuzub said...

We all love them ! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing this. Not only for me and my family but for my grandma. love you ox

jan said...

Hi Hon,
Just looked at the pictures again. They are wonderful as so are you. Thank you again so very much...
I love you,
Mom K xoxoxoxo